Saturday, December 25, 2010

A New Inspiration

There's nothing like a 25 hour road trip with your mother to get the creative juices flowing on a blog that you haven't touched in 8 months. Nothing. Before I launch into the trip; here are some updates from my life post last blog post.

1. I am now Business Manager of very busy restaurant in Spearfish, SD called The Spearfish Chophouse and Whiskey Bar. The job combines my love of everything culinary and my MBA but let me tell you it is a blog in itself... yes, you will be hearing more.

2. I have revived my theater career. This summer I made my triumphant return to the stage as Annie in Annie Get Your Gun (the other red head) and recently played Eliza in My Fair Lady. Next auditions are for RENT in one week. It's a new director and new theater group so I am a little nervous.

Well... on to the trip. (Mom may hate me for this)

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny and odd and almost creepy.

    My name is also Molly McMahan and I have a blog called "girl in the middle" honestly, what are the chances....

    ReplyDelete